Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nice iron

I have used Rowenta irons for many years and they have always been quite good. I don't do a LOT of ironing, just pressing minor wrinkles out of shirts and trousers that I picked up from the laundry/dry cleaners. I have sometimes found other irons to lack the steam power to do this very well; this iron, however, has produces plenty of steam, even when held vertically.

This model is somewhat heavier than my last Rowenta iron, which generally I prefer. However, it doesn't glide as effortlessly across the clothes, which I suspect will improve with some use.

I read a number of reviews in which the user atated ironing had become fun. Um, get real... it's ironing, it's never going to be fun. This at least makes it not such a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment