Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Changed my mind - it broke after 17 months of use

Update in December 2008 - while I cannot change my rating, wanted you to know that our iron broke 18 months after the purchase. While it was a great iron when it worked, the steam feature worsened with use and finally the heat element broke. Not sure if I will buy another one due to the price...by the way, we were careful and used spring water since our well water is not that great. Guess it wasn't work using the expensive water.

We iron our clothes every day before we go to work. I have fought with irons spitting on my clothes for years. This iron is GREAT so far (we've had the iron for about a month). It really irons well - as good as bringing it to the cleaners for pressing. The instructions are good in that we use 'spring' water now to prevent long term spitting up on my white clothes (because we have softened well water). It is the best iron purchase yet! The cord does get kind of in the way, but minor compared to the great job the iron does at ironing. Truly professional. Both of my sisters have the same iron and have had them for almost a year with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment